The Education Network are currently seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working primary teacher with a proven track record of advancing children's learning at KS1 and/or KS2. The successful candidate will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in the UK
- Have recent and relevant experience as a primary teacher in UK schools
- Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
- The ability to plan engaging lessons which cater for all abilities
- Use AfL and formal assessment techniques to track progress
- Have a full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a primary teacher
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of primary teacher with the Education Network, then please apply directly to this advert or email for more information; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for a number of specific primary teacher vacancies in our schools across Northumberland and Tyne and Wear.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.