Are you a creative and adaptive Primary Teacher looking for short term and flexible supply work to fit around other day to day duties?
Could you benefit from the ability to accept or turn down work on a last minute basis? Please read on and apply now!
We are hoping to appoint a number of Teachers into schools in our Leeds, Bradford and Kirklees schools on a flexible, supply basis to provide a fun, energetic and dynamic learning environment for the pupils.
As a supply teacher, the expectations are:
- Work flexibly and adaptable to create a fun learning environment for pupils
- Create stimulating and vibrant lessons for the children
- Encourage and motivate learning through different techniques and styles
- Provide a safe learning environment
- Cater to all learning levels within the classroom
- Utilise Teaching Assistant within the classroom to ensure best learning experience for pupils
- Be punctual and organised in your approach to work
To be a successful supply teacher you will need the following:
- Experience teaching previously is essential
- Organised and adaptable
- Able to be relied upon and act fast upon change
- Can demonstrate the ability to use own initiative
- Flexible approach to work
- Can communicate professionally and effectively
If you feel your skills and situation matches the work life of a Supply Teacher, please apply now and a member of the Primary Team will be in touch shortly. Or submit your details at: www.randstadeducation.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job