Are you an Early Years Teacher with previous UK school based teaching experience?
Are you committed, enthusiastic and passionate about working with young children?
Class People are working with a Christian Primary School in West Oxfordshire to appoint a Reception Teacher to undertake a full time teaching role.
The school has been rated as Good by OFSTED and the location is easily accessible by public transport and has parking on site.
For this role we are looking for a pro- active teacher that can work well under pressure, shows initiative, has experience and knowledge of Early Years Foundation Stage.
The successful candidate will be working in a large Reception class of 30 children and will be supported by two experienced teaching assistants.
To apply for this position you must be:
- An experienced Early Years Teacher looking for a new role.
- A confident and friendly teacher keen to build positive relationships with teachers, children and their parents.
- An inspirational individual looking to make a real contribution to the education of children.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
As a member of the Class People Supply Team you will benefit from:
- The support of a dedicated and experienced team
- Great rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
- Opportunity to work in some of the best schools in the county and network with other teachers
For more information or to apply, please contact Valeria today on or email .