Position: Primary teacher (with music). We are currently seeking a Primary teacher who can teach music for this British International School based in Kuwait.
Our clients, a well renowned International School with an excellent reputation are now recruiting both Primary teachers and Secondary teachers with recent British Curriculum Teaching Experience.
The school offers the National Curriculum of England and has achieved an outstanding reputation in the Country and holds a BSO Status. On behalf of the School, we are now seeking both experienced and NQT Teachers to fill the posts below for Primary and Secondary. As the school is partnered with a UK Learning Trust (Buckinghamshire Learning Trust), they are now able to mentor NQT through induction.We are now looking for a Primary teacher and EYFS teacher to join the school in August 2018.
- Primary teacher ( KS1 & KS2
- EYFS teacher
They are also interested if the applicant for Primary teacher has specialist areas of teaching such as PE, Music, Design Technology and Music
A superb package is offered with this school including:
- Tax free salary in the range of approx £31,000 - £47,000 yearly (depending on experience )
- Free Furnished accommodation
- Free utilities and maintenance
- Annual UK Flight allowances
- Transport provided free of charge
- BA Primary, Education or Early Childhood.
- The MoE in Kuwait requires all applicants to have a Degree in the subject applying to teach regardless of a PGCE and experience.
- British Curriculum teaching experience
- Must be able to commit to a 2 year contract
Important Note to Teachers:
- The Moe in Kuwait are strict with the fact that all teachers need to have their Degree in the subject they are teaching (regardless of a PGCE). i.e. History teachers must have a Degree in History & PGCE.
- Primary teachers - all candidates must have a relevant degree.
- Our clients have informed us that family accommodation is limited and so all applicants must state on the CV whether you are single applicants, or if you have dependents.
Please email your c.v. (word document) and Certificates for the attention of Alison Morgan
Please type on your CV the following:
- 'your name & Primary teacher + Kuwait’ in the Subject box
- Marital Status - Single or Married (if so how many dependents)
- Please attach a recent photo of yourself as per our client requirements.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to reply to shortlisted candidates.