ITN Mark Education are recruiting for a Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher for a "Good" OFSTED rated Primary School based in Hampshire starting ASAP.
This role would suite either a fully qualified teacher or an NQT
This is a supportive and dedicated school which gives pupils a very high-quality, all-round education.
The school is supportive of all staff members, being renowned for the support that the senior management team gives to its teachers.
The successful candidate will be:
- Passionate about making learning experiences exciting and memorable
- Able to commit to full classroom responsibilities inc planning schemes of work against UK curriculum
- Communicate effectively with parents
- Write progress assessment and reports
- A creative teacher with high expectations of themselves and for all children
- Able to create an inspiring, vibrant and purposeful learning environment
- Fully committed to ensuring all children make good progress
- A good communicator
- Able to build excellent working relationships with staff pupils and parents
- Be committed in developing their own professional development
- Experienced in the national curriculum such as "Talk for writing" and "Maths no problem"
- Suitable for an NQT
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail, then please call Sasha Barnett at ITN Mark Education - Southampton.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Primary Teacher
- Key stage 1