Are you a qualified primary teacher looking to combine the passion for teaching with flexible working hours?
Class People are recruiting qualified primary teachers who are looking for day to day supply and longer term work across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 in Swindon and its surrounding area.
As a day to day supply teacher, you will need to be versatile, reliable and have good classroom management skills. You must have the ability to think on your feet and have a can-do attitude with a positive outlook on Education.
Due to the nature of the industry there will be both last minute on the day bookings and pre booked requirements too.
Successful teachers must:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), NQTs welcome to apply
- Have recent experience teaching either EYFS, KS1 or KS2.
- Be prepared to mark student work according to school policies
- Have the ability to deliver well planned and inspiring lessons across the curriculum
Benefits of working for Class People:
- A dedicated consultant with specialist knowledge of working in Education.
- Opportunity to work with a vast amount of schools.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Recommend a friend scheme- Get £100 Love2Shop vouchers when a friend has worked with us for 12 days or more.
- 24 hour support and service
At Class People we pride ourselves on being the leading providers in matching teaching education professionals with opportunities in schools and other settings across the full span of the curriculum.
We look forward to meeting with you.