A great primary school in Redbridge are looking for graduate teachers to join their school. Applications are invited from excellent, enthusiastic graduate and newly qualified teachers to join the school's successful and hard working team.
This is a friendly, thriving academy which has been judged by OFSTED to be outstanding in each of its previous two inspections. Their dedicated staff are committed to working as a team and as a result their children achieve high standards. These are permanent appointments and all successful candidates will be taken through their induction year.
The post is only suitable for NQT's and Graduates. The Headteacher is looking for classroom practitioners with:
* A clear understanding and vision for successful teaching
* An ability to build good relationships with the pupils and to deal professionally and sensitively with parents
* Good class control and organisational skills
* High expectations of all pupils
* Good understanding of planning and assessment strategies
* An awareness of what constitutes an aesthetically and educationally stimulating environment
* The ability to set clear, developmental learning targets for all pupils
* A desire to provide creative and carefully planned curriculum to enrich the lives of all our pupils.
The school has great facilities and is close to transport links with ample parking on-site They are keen to create a highly supportive environment for teachers. If you feel you are up to the challenge at this exciting time - apply today!
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
- NEWLY QUALIFIED TEACHER