You will be teaching a class of 21 pupils, 7 with SEN needs. The school is based in Southwark with easy transport links.
Year 1 Teacher position - Southwark - Primary
- Year 1
- ASAP, long term
- A 'good' school rated by Ofsted
- motivated, well-behaved children who enjoy learning and achieve well
- a dedicated and highly-skilled team of teachers and support staff who constantly seek to ensure that all of our children thrive
- a leadership team which places our children at the heart of every decision
- a real commitment to professional development
- an ethos in which all of our children are supported to discover their talents
- a diverse community which shares and contributes to our core values
- Lovely school with strong management support
- One of the best pay in the market
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered for this position.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that Remedy Education is fully compliant with Agency worker regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
- Support Worker
- Teaching Assistant
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job