Positions: Primary Teacher and Head of Primary , Location: Doha Qatar
Our clients represent a few schools in Qatar that follow the British Curriculum. This is a wonderful opportunity for teachers with 2 + years UK curriculum teaching experience. We are currently looking for qualified applicants for both Primary and Secondary to join the schools in August 2018 as follows.
Head Teacher Primary
Head Teacher KG
Head Teacher Secondary
Head of Subjects:
- Head of Physics
- Head of PE
- Head of ICT
- Primary Teacher
- EYFS Teacher
- English Teacher (this is not an ESL teaching post and ESL qualifications will not be accepted for this role)
- Maths Teacher
- Art Teacher
- ICT Teacher
- Humanities Teacher
- Science Teacher
Our clients will only review applications from candidates who submit a fully updated CV detailing the experience in the post applying for. Details of Marital Status and DOB must be typed on your CV
- 2 + years teaching experience (British Curriculum) in the post applying for
- British Curriculum experience is a must
- BA Degree + PGCE or BA Education , BA Primary etc - All qualifications must be from the UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia OR Canada
Job Openings and their salary details:
Accommodation is provided to all candidates for their first year plus an allowance for Utilities is provided.
- Head teacher (KG/Primary/Secondary)- Package: QAR 18K - 21K + Accommodation Allowance + Visa, flights, Medical etc
- Head of Subjects (English, Math, Science, Art & design, PE, ICT & Business Studies, Humanities, Accounts ) - Package: QAR 14K - 16K + Accommodation Allowance + Visa, flights, Medical etc
- Teacher - Package QAR 10 K - 14K + Accommodation Allowance + Visa, flights, Medical etc
- Please email your CV in word document plus a recent photo
Any queries you have with regards to the vacancies must be accompanied by your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"