Are you an enthusiastic and passionate primary teacher?
Are you looking for your 1stteaching role for September 2017?
Perhaps you are an experienced primary teacher looking for a brand new challenge to sink your teeth into?
Do you want to work in a vibrant primary school that can offer great benefits?
Academics are seeking strong primary school teachers for a growing primary school located in Southwark, South London, for September 2018 on a permanent contract.
- EYFS, KS1, KS2 Primary Teacher Vacancies
- London Borough of Southwark
- Permanent & Full Time
- OFSTED OUTSTANDING
- Exceptional Behaviour
- Superb CPD opportunities
- Wonderful transportation links
- Main/Upper Pay Scale
- £28,660 - £47,298 per annum
- TLRs Available
- Education and Training
Due to the continuing expansion of this Southwark primary school, they are looking for excellent, enthusiastic and passionate primary school teachers who are keen to make a real impact within and beyond their classroom in this full time position.
There are positions available in EYFS, KS1 & KS2 depending on your strengths and preferences. This is an ideal role for teachers who are keen to develop their practice and careers in an OUTSTANDING Primary School.
They are proud to offer:
- Happy, warm hearted and exceptionally behaved children who love to learn and take their learning seriously
- A commitment to excellent CPD, as well as opportunities to develop in leadership roles
- High quality education and training for staff
- A positive and enthusiastic staff who work well together
- Supportive & engaged parents and governors
- A developing well resourced creative curriculum with a strong commitment to music, drama and the arts.
- Fantastic facilities and modern resources that benefit teaching and learning across the school
OFSTED have awarded this as an OUTSTANDING primary school that provides a high quality education for its pupils. The pursuit of excellence is reflected in every aspect of the schools work.
Do not miss out on this fantastic school! Applications close Friday 6th April 2018
This role is open to both NQTs and experienced primary teachers that are looking for a great primary school to develop their skills and knowledge in education and training.
Interested? Click 'APPLY' now or contact Andrew Corriette @ Academics on /Primary Teacher - Southwark