Primary Teacher - Harrow, North West London – September 2018
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School in Harrow, North West London is looking to hire a new permanent Primary Teacher from September.
*** Permanent Primary Teacher Role from September
*** Ofsted graded ‘Outstanding’
*** Position based in the heart of Harrow, North West London
*** Main/ Upper Pay Spine + TLR Dependent on Experience
*** Inner London Pay Scale
*** Suitable for Experienced or a NQT Primary Teacher
*** Training and Ongoing CPD
*** Chance to Progress with Internal Promotions
The school are looking for a Primary teacher that is motivated, energetic and enthusiastic who cares deeply about the needs of children. You should have a good understanding of children and the way they learn as well as possess a passion for achieving the best outcomes for all pupils.
The Primary Teacher should be:
• Committed to raising standards by providing high quality, stimulating and exciting lessons.
• An excellent communicator and able to work as part of a team.
• Enthusiastic and willing to contribute to the ethos of the school.
• Able to lead Science across the school.
For the successful teacher we offer:
• TLR post available in addition to weekly PPA.
• Fantastic professional development and career enhancement opportunities.
• A high quality and stimulating working environment.
• Great children who are eager to learn.
• Excellent transport links for the Primary Teacher
• Support for weekly planning within a supportive team.
• State of the art ICT facilities with interactive whiteboard in each classroom.
• Skilled teaching assistant for the KS2 Teacher
The school are going interviewing now and if you would like to apply for this Primary Teacher post, you need to Email your CV to Richard at Edustaff.
This is a great school to work in, the atmosphere and moral is high and the support from the Senior Leadership Team is excellent.
Apply today or you could miss out!