Key Stage 2 / KS2 Teacher Needed
An unmissable opportunity has become available for a Key Stage 2 / KS2 teacher in Autumn Term 2017. This highly rated school is specifically looking for someone who is creative, professional and motivated. The school maintains high educational standards stemming from high standards with a real focus on pastoral care. This successful school ensures that all of their students have the opportunity to grow to their full potential.
The ideal Key Stage 2 / KS2 Teacher must have:
* Official QTS Status (NQTs welcome).
* A committed and enthusiastic attitude towards their teaching career.
* The ability to inspire and motivate students to excel and succeed.
* Immaculate understanding regarding the care of young children.
* Previous Key Stage 2 / KS2 Teaching experience.
* Clear motivation to build a creative, safe environment for the students to work in.
* High expectations of pupil behaviour and excellent classroom management.
* A dedicated, professional and committed character with a real passion for teaching.
* Excellent rapport building skills.
This school maintains high standards and has high expectations for both its pupils and its staff. They require a Key Stage 2 / KS2 teacher with a mature and practiced approach to classroom management with the motivation to build a creative environment for the students to work in.
Benefits you will receive with working for TeacherActive as a Key Stage 2 / KS2 teacher:
* A dedicated, hardworking team of consultants with in depth knowledge of recruitment within schools.
* Excellent career opportunities.
* An excellent 'recommend friends' scheme.
* High level of support from us and your designated school.
Please call Kira at TeacherActive on or email your CV to
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS/ CRB check, identity checks and requires all applicants to supply good professional references. Please only apply if you are confident that you will pass this procedure. In return, we will offer leading industry rates, a no hassle payment scheme, a personal consultant for a one to one service - and a unique referral system.
TeacherActive has been awarded the Quality Mark to denote excellence in providing supply staff to schools. TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job