Does an attractive salary and working conditions appeal to you?
Do you thrive in a caring and supportive teaching team?
You will be working at a diverse and multi-cultural school in the borough of Haringey who wish to meet a dedicated Primary teacher to join their welcoming and creative Year 5 teaching team. You will be working in a team of three Primary teachers and 4 LSA's, so will not only benefit from a shared work-load in lesson planning, but also your own class teaching assistant.
The head teacher describes your class as a bright and intelligent group of children who thrive from challenge and have a love for learning. "They are well behaved and absorb from their lessons like sponges." The parents are supportive and the SLT work hard to foster home/schools links which really benefit the learning.
As a Year 5 Teacher with CER Education you will benefit from:
* Very competitive rates of pay - much higher than other organisations offer
* A committed consultant to offer guidance and support and coach you through all steps of your employment journey
* First class CPD training to ensure you are up to date with all current pedagogy and curriculum best practice
* You will be working with one of the largest recruitment companies in the UK with access to many organisations for future advancement and challenge as your career develops
Organising a meet and greet is as easy as sending me your CV and I will take care of the rest for you...
- KS2 / Primary / Teacher / Teaching / QTS / Experience / NQT / OTT / Junior / Year 5
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job