Are you an experienced UKS2 teacher looking for an exciting new role teaching in Salford? Are you looking to support a fantastic and creative Year 5/6 class? Contact Tradewind today!
Our Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' partner School in Salford are looking for an inspiring Year 6 teacher. The Senior leaders at this two-form entry primary school are looking for the right teacher to educate one of the hardworking Year 6 classes. You will be required from April 2021 until the end of the academic year. During this role, you will be paid at an above market rate that matches your level of experience.
The school is incredibly proud of their academic results and the love for learning possessed by the children within the school. The pupils are enthusiastic about school and are regularly encouraged to build skills to become lifelong learners. The teachers provide as many fun and engaging opportunities to support the children in becoming happy, confident learners. Throughout all year groups, children are taught that respect is essential to their learning experience, they are encouraged to respect one another, others property and themselves.
As one of the year 5/6 teachers you will provide the children with engaging opportunities to develop their independent learning skills, preparing them for life beyond primary school. You will also be responsible for:
- Assessing, tracking, and reporting on the pupil's attainment and personal development
- Ensure children are suitably prepared for their move to Secondary school
- Build strong working relationships with your partner teacher and other class teachers
- Prepare the Year 6 children for their transition to Secondary school
- Establishing positive and supportive relationships with parents and carers
- Encouraging pupils to express their opinions, thoughts and feelings
- Set high expectations for pupil behaviour.
- Provide a caring and supportive learning environment based on mutual respect.
We are looking for applicants who have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent organisational skills
- A commitment to child development and learning
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- The right to work in the U.K
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as Year 5/6 teacher in Salford Or for more information about the role, contact Rupert on or
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
- Primary Teacher - Year 5/6 teacher - Salford
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'