Year 4 Teacher post
Are you a Year 4 Teacher or KS2 specialist on the lookout for a long term position in an Ofsted graded "GOOD" school within the Liverpool area ?
MILK Education are working in partnership with a local primary school who are looking for an experience Teacher to join their team for a 6 month Maternity cover, starting January
Previous experience of teaching a KS2 class is essential, along with an excellent teaching manner, strong classroom management and the willingness to conduct the full teaching cycle at all times.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Primary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- We are open on a Saturday to cater for your availability to come into our office
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants with over 8 year's experience who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
If interested, please send your updated CV and one of our dedicated Senior Consultant, Nicola Stewart who will contact you to discuss the opportunity
- Primary teacher
- Year 3
- Year 4