Primary Teacher - Year 4 - South Birmingham - Maternity Cover
This small school based in Birmingham are looking for a reliable teacher to join their team.
The school are looking for someone that will get to know the pupils and the schools ways of working.
The ideal candidate must:
• Be a qualified teacher (QTS) NQTs welcomed.
• Have an excellent understanding of the national curriculum.
• Be reliable and ready to be called upon when required.
• Strong behaviour management skills
• Confidence when dealing with parents as well as other teachers and pupils
• Passionate with good classroom presence.
In return you will get
• An experienced consultant who will help you manage the bookings.
• Competitive daily rates
• Holiday pay
If you have the relevant Primary Teacher experience please click apply now.
Balfor Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Balfor Recruitment is committed to Safer Recruitment and any appointments made will be subject to employment checks including a DBS check.
Balfor Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Qualified Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job