Are you looking for a new school in 2018? Maybe you have completed your PGCE or training and need to find a school to complete you NQT Year with? Do you have a passion for children and education? JBD Education Recruitment are looking for Primary teachers to work in our schools throughout the Bexley, Bromley and surrounding boroughs.
The following skills are required for this role:
- Be available for work at least 3 days per week
- Have an upbeat and professional approach to teaching
- Have knowledge of the UK National Curriculum for Key stages 1 and 2
- Hold a QTS/Dfe number
- Have an organised and structured work ethic
- Be able to maintain a calm and positive composure
What are the benefits of working with JBD Education recruitment?
- Unlike large corporations, we offer personal support and clear/open communication with your own consultant, who is on call into late hours should you need to contact them. Our consultants offer a text service for those late/last minute messages/questions
- Flexibility. The career options are endless when working in supply. You are free to pick and choose which/ how many days per week you are available and have the freedom to work in various schools, allowing you to experience different areas and academies before deciding to settle into a permanent position. Need something long term or permanent? Our consultants work on all position types in most boroughs, just call or come down for an informal chat about what it is you need.
- Competitive pay rates - Our consultants work hard to negotiate fair and competitive pay rates with our schools, so you get a rate that reflects your position and needs.
To be successful in this role you must have a genuine passion for education and previous experience would be an advantage. You will be able to create a fun, safe educational environment and have high expectations of the children’s levels of achievement.
If you think you have the right skills and experience for this role then please email us your CV at your earliest convenience and we look forward to meeting you.
- Key Stage 2
- Primary education
- Key stage 1