A rated 'outstanding' primary and secondary school based in West Ealing are looking for a Primary Teacher with mainstream school experience to teach the schools Yr6/7 class. The school provides for students aged 5 - 21 with statements of special educational needs, a majority of students are diagnosed with behavioural, social and emotional difficulties, ADHD, ODD, Asperger's Syndrome and Specific Learning Difficulties.
The role is to start ASAP and will be an on-going long term role with possibility of permanent placement following a two week trial period.
Primary Teacher Role:
- To start immediately
- Primary PGCE
- Full- time role with temporary to permanent placement (20 working weeks)
- Competitive pay rates ranging from £115 - £140 per day dependant on references, experience and training
- Usual School hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 4pm
Behaviour (EBD) provision School in West Ealing:
- Rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
- Close to transport Links - West Ealing (GWR/Heathrow Connect), Ealing Broadway and Northfield Avenue (Central Line)
- Primary and Secondary Departments with pupils aged 5-21
- Friendly and supportive staff team
- Must have Qualified Teacher Status and/or Oversees trained Teacher status
- Must have experience teaching within a mainstream setting
- Must have experience/passion to support children with social and emotional difficulties
- Must be available to visit the school for interview and trial day
- Must be able to provide two teaching based references, qualifications and valid child DBS document
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.