Primary Teacher - TLRs available
- KS2 Teaching role
- TLR positions available across the school
- London borough of Kingston
- Outstanding primary school
- September 2018
An outstanding primary school based in the borough of Kingston are seeking to appoint an outstanding practitioner to join their lively and welcoming school as a KS2 Teacher. This is a recently expanding school who currently only have year 3 and year 4 within their junior phase so they are seeking a KS2 class teacher for their new class. There are a range of opportunities for TLRs as well due to the expansion of the school.
The school can offer the successful KS2 Teacher:
- Access to a wide range of resources
- Positive, creative and active students who are eager and willing to learn
- A strong and supportive senior leadership team
- Opportunities to observe best practice from outstanding teachers across the school
- TLR positions and career progression opportunities
The ideal KS2 Teacher will:
- Be a dynamic and creative individual with real passion and drive
- A teacher with strong behaviour management skills
- Relevant UK based teaching experience at KS2 level
- Be a consistently good or outstanding practitioner
To be considered for this primary teacher role, you must have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE/Bachelor of Education and be able to provide 2 teaching based references.
If you are interested in joining this lovely Kingston based primary school then please send your CV over today.