Primary Teacher (TLR available) | April or September Start | Inner London - Newham
Q: Would you like to join an outstanding Primary School as a Primary Teacher from April or September this year?
Q: Are you an experienced Primary Teacher that is looking for additional responsibility that comes with a TLR?
Clarus Education have been asked for help to recruit for experienced Primary Teachers for an outstanding Primary School in the ever popular and vibrant East London borough of Newham.
Can you help?
Open Vacancies for April 2018:
- Year 3 or Year 4 Primary Teacher
- Year 1 or Year 2 Primary Teacher
- Intervention Teacher
My client is a large 4 form entry Primary School, that has been graded as 'outstanding’ in every category by Ofsted on several occasions. The size of the school allows flexibility in the year groups you choose to teach.
The Head Teacher has already promoted some of his current Primary Teachers (with a September start date), so he is already aware of the vacancies he will have. They are as follows:
Open Vacancies for September 2018:
- Primary Teacher & English Subject Leader
- Year 3 Group Leader
- PPA Teacher (full time)
- Primary Teacher & Science Coordinator
- Key Stage 2 Phase Leader
- Immediate interviews available
- Primary Teacher (KS1 & KS2)
- April or September start (dependent on your availability)
- MPS 2 - UPS 3 Inner London (TLR2a - c)
- Full time, permanent contracts
- A Primary Teacher ready for responsibility
- Enthusiasm, creativity and a passion for teaching a must!
- Must be in at least 2nd year of teaching +
- Experienced Primary Teachers
- KS1 Primary Teachers
- KS2 Primary Teachers
- Proven track record of delivering 'good’ or better lessons
- 4 Form Entry Primary School
- Consistently graded as 'outstanding’ by Ofsted
- Excellent location - 15 minutes from Central London
- 8-minute walk from a Central Line tube station
- Bright, well behaved pupils
- Excellent facilities and resources
If any of these Primary Teacher + TLR roles are of interest to you, please contact Alison at Clarus as soon as possible. Interviews and lesson observations can be arranged immediately. Please send your up to date CV through, and you will be contacted within 48 hours if shortlisted.