Primary Teacher Swindon
Class People, the leading independent education recruitment specialists across the South West, South East and Midlands are looking for dynamic Primary School Teachers to work on a supply basis across Swindon/
Whether you specialise in Early Years, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for supply teachers that can take on the following:
- Day to Day Supply
- PPA Cover
- Longer Term (Maternity, sickness)
- Permanent positions
To be considered, you must:
- Be a qualified teacher and hold UK QTS or equivalent (NQTs welcome to apply)
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach
- Have good classroom management skills
- Be punctual, hard-working and reliable
Why choose Class People?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to the latest safeguarding training
- Free CPD courses
- An experienced, dedicated, locally based consultant
- Generous refer a friend scheme
For more information or to apply, please contact Maddie today-
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"