Primary Teacher Supply
Are you a Primary Teacher looking for day to day or long term supply work in West Cumbria?
We are looking for local Primary Teachers and HLTA's who are looking for day to day and longer term work in the Workington, Whitehaven, Seascale, Maryport, Asaptria and Cockermouth areas on Supply. We are considering applications from qualified Primary Teachers in both Early Years and General Primary in addition to HLTA's who are confident managing a full class. We work with fantastic schools across the area and pay up to £168 a day - the highest teaching supply rates around. Its up to you how many days a week you work and we have a range of schools available!
Who are System People Education?
System People Education are the fastest growing Teaching Agency in Cumbria with an already impressive portfolio of schools in the County. We were the first teaching agency with offices here in Cumbria offering a truly dedicated approach to Cumbria Teaching Supply. We have grown organically, mainly from kind referrals from local teachers who have found work through us here in Cumbria.
Why would you choose to register with System People Education?
- Your consultant will create you a personalised job search plan, which will be put into action within 24 hours of registration
- Your CV will be re-branded and will include an interview summary to promote your skills and experience in the right way.
- Your details will reach the right people at the right schools and continue to do so while you are still actively looking.
- You will gain FREE access to our Supply Teacher Resource Tool* to make planning for your Primary supply bookings easier and more creative as well as saving you time!
- You can meet us at various interview locations across Cumbria to suit you
- You can also register for Permanent Opportunities in Cumbria
We would love you to join our register!
Registering with System People Education is easy, supportive and rewarding. You will receive excellent customer service from a local agency with consultants who care about providing their teachers with the right work.
Are you the ideal Candidate?
If you have QTS/QTLS (Qualified teacher status) or have experience teaching in a school setting we are keen to hear from you. We represent a range of staff including; Cover Supervisors, Tutors, Teaching Assistants, Teachers, NQT's and HLTA's. We only place Teaching staff in Cumbria so ideally you will live in Cumbria or just over one of the neighbouring borders.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong classroom management;
- A passion for teaching and pupil development;
- Experience of lesson planning and delivery and,
- Knowledge of school policies including Safeguarding.
If you like the sound joining us to work on supply, please do not hesitate to call Lyndsey Sisson or Sarah Story today to arrange a registration, we would love to help find you work.
System People are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and as a result all new candidates will be subject to a full registration, DBS check and thorough reference checks.
*Resource Tool Primary Resources only.
- Key Stage 1&2
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"