Primary Teacher - Supply Teacher - Sutton Coldfield
Are you a teacher with a QTS or NQT?
Have you got experience working in a teaching environment, or are you a newly qualified looking to up skills and experiences?
Are you looking to join an agency that has active clients in the area of Sutton Coldfield?
We are recruiting now for Supply Teachers to work in primary Schools.
More details on the role as Supply Teacher
- Teachers needed to do day to day work in EYFS, KS1 / KS2 classrooms
- Day to day work- be happy to receive calls from 7am of a morning
- Be happy to jump straight in and deliver sessions, work within a team and offer the best standard of care and education to children
- Be competent to mark work at the end of your day if required
- Long term contracts do become available exclusive to our agency through our clients
Job requirements for the Primary School Teacher
- Must have QTS/ NQT and eligibility to work in the UK
- Need to be flexible and available to work between Mondays and Fridays
- Must have knowledge of the School curriculum and confidence being able to lead lessons in the required classrooms
- Have a brilliant understanding of Safeguarding
- Must have a caring nature, and also be fun and enthusiastic
- Be able to support every unique child and their needs within the classroom
APPLY NOW for this role of Supply Teacher.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £110.00 to £140.00 /day
Required licence or certification:
To apply please contact 'Jayde' on or email .
- "KS2" "Birmingham" "Primary Teacher"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job