- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Have QTS, NQT or experienced teacher trained overseas.
- Possess two valid references over the past 2 years.
- Relevant classroom experience is advantageous.
- UK experience is Key Stage 1 or 2 is beneficial.
- Able to deal with challenging behaviour in a creative and professional manner.
- Provide competitive pay rates.
- Can provide work near to you!
- Work to your needs and requirements.
- We have a ‘refer yourself bonus scheme’ in place meaning that once you work 20 days for us you will receive a £100 bonus from us!
- Provide you with 24/7 access to a dedicated consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment.
What to do next:
If are interested in pursuing a career as a Supply teacher, apply now to book an appointment to register with us. After a brief phone interview, you will be asked to provide a date and time that is convenient to you so that you can meet your consultant who will help and support you through every step of your journey. This support includes, but is not limited to, assistance writing your CV, applications and prepping for interviews.
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and checkable work references..
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business