Primary Teacher - Southampton - Year 5
Are you a Primary Teacher who loves making a difference in a child's development?
Do you thrive in a classroom with well behaved children from varied backgrounds?
Are you looking to work within a supportive team to help you be the best you can be?
Yes? Then read on...
As the Year 5 Teacher for this Southampton Primary, you will teach a lovely class of children from varied backgrounds and help them achieve their potential. Your goal will be to engage the class by making learning fun. Your success will support this Primary School's goal of 'being their best, every time' - while simultaneously developing your own skills with the full support of the leadership team.
The school can offer:
- Flexibility with permanent placement opportunity: The role is initially on long term supply, and can go permanent
- Location: Get to school quickly thanks to the school's central location
- Well behaved children: More time for teaching, less time spent on behaviour management
- Supportive leadership: A team spirit that helps you achieve your long term career goals
Not everyone can be a Primary Teacher. To be seriously considered for the role, please ensure you have the following, in reards to:
- Experience: Minimum of NQT year completed within a Primary school and knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
- Skills: You must be an excellent communicator, and someone who can make teaching fun and engaging.
- Characteristics: You must be well motivated and someone who works well as part of a team
Want to hear more? APPLY NOW to Will at Academics!
- Key Stage 2
- Year 5
- Class Teacher