Tradewind Recruitment is a leading education recruitment agency committed to connecting exceptional educators with rewarding opportunities. We are currently seeking a talented Primary Teacher to become an integral part of a lovely primary school in the heart of Skelmersdale.
Role Overview: As a Primary Teacher, you will inspire and engage students in a positive learning environment. Working collaboratively with the school's dedicated team, you will contribute to the academic and personal development of primary school children.
- Plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons in accordance with the national curriculum.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom atmosphere conducive to learning.
- Assess and monitor student progress, providing constructive feedback.
- Collaborate with colleagues to create a supportive and dynamic learning community.
- Participate in extracurricular activities and school events to enrich the overall educational experience.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and experience teaching in a primary school setting.
- Strong knowledge of the primary curriculum and effective teaching strategies.
- Passion for creating a positive and stimulating learning environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, parents, and students.
To be considered for this role, we will need the following:
- Proof of Right to Work, this could be your Passport or Birth Certificate.
- A CV that covers 10 years of education or employment.
- A fully enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to process one with us. (We will refund the cost of the DBS)
If you are interested in this, Primary Teacher in Skelmersdale, then click 'Apply Now' or get in touch to discuss at or call .
- Primary School
- Key Stage 1
- Key Stage 2
- Primary Teacher
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'