Primary Teacher - SEN
Are you a Primary qualified Teacher with a passion for working with challenging behaviour?
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge for September?
Tradewind are working with a small SEMH school based in Walsall. For this school we are looking to recruit a forward thinking Primary Teacher who can deliver engaging lessons to KS1 and KS2 students whilst managing challenging behaviour.
This role will be starting in September and on a temp to perm basis for the right candidate.
The head is looking for a Teacher who wants to grow with a small but excelling school. The role will be leading a class in either KS1 or KS2 depending on experience. This role will include all planning and preparing for the primary curriculum as well as working closely with the encouraging SLT team.
The Tradewind difference
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Primary SEN Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* Experience of working with challenging students
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
For more information, call Hayley on or email your CV to
- Primary Teacher
- SEN Teacher
- Special needs teacher
- SEMH Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'