PK Education are now recruiting for PPA Teachers in Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire. The PPA roles will involve covering year groups from EYFS to year 6. Teachers need to be flexible and able to adapt easily to teaching from one class to another during the same day. You will also be taking small intervention groups to improve on pupil’s levels of reading, writing and speaking.
The ideal candidates should also have experience teaching across the Primary spectrum, teaching pupils with SEN; including Autism, Dyslexia and pupils with MLD, strong knowledge of the current Primary Curriculum and a desire to really make a difference to the lives of the next generation!
Essential for the above role:
- Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS or QTLS).
- Experience teaching EYFS – year 6.
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Experience teaching pupils with SEN.
- To be prepared to do a small amount of planning and the adaptation of resources for teaching small groups of varying abilities.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service or a current DBS check under our clearance procedures.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay from between £100 to £160 per day (AWR Compliant).
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Claim up to £150 worth of vouchers with each referral of a teacher or NQT.
PK Education is a supply teaching agency Scunthorpe. PK Education has a range of newly qualified teacher jobs (NQT teaching jobs), along with a variety of primary school teacher jobs Scunthorpe. PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.
For more information or to apply please email your CV to Daniel Buckley via this job advert () or phone for more information.