Primary Teacher - Portswood - Year 5
Primary Teacher - Southampton - Year 5
Are you a Primary Teacher who can empower individuals to dream big?
Can you be a responsible role model that creates opportunities for a bright future?
Yes? Then read on...
As the Year 5 Teacher for this Southampton Primary, you will nuture a class from diverse backgrounds and empower them to do their best. Your goal will be to create chances for the children to develop their skills, and your success will support this Primary School's goal of 'learning with, from and on behalf of one another to believe, be brave and be brilliant'.
The school can offer:
- Inspiration: Individuals who are enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Development: Mentoring and professional support to quickly get you where you want to be
- Flexibility: The job is initially on long term supply, and can go permanent
- Location: Get to school quickly thanks to the school's central location in Southampton
- Strong team: Assistance with EAL and SEN
Not everyone can be a Primary Teacher. To be seriously considered for the role, please ensure you have the following, in reards to:
- Experience: Fully qualified teacher with recent UK teaching experience (within last 5 years)
- Skills: Make effective use of assessement and able to ensure all children achieve best possible progress
- Characteristics: High expectations for learners, an open mind, and a creative approach
Want to hear more? APPLY NOW to Will at Academics!
- Primary Teacher
- Year 5
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job