Primary Teacher Portswood - Year 5
A friendly and supportive Primary, located in the town of Portswood, Southampton is looking for a hard-working, passionate and dedicated teacher to work alongside their friendly and supportive team. The role is suitable for those in the early stages of their career as well as those with more experience. Experience in Year 5 is preferable although not essential.
Based in Hampshire (Portswood, Southampton)
Primary teacher position - with own class
Ofsted graded "Good"
This Portswood Primary is a fully inclusive school and they work hard to ensure that each child is respected as a unique individual. This post would be suitable for an outstanding NQT or experienced teacher.
The successful candidate is:
- An outstanding and reflective classroom practitioner;
- Highly motivated and well-organised
- Someone with good, strong subject knowledge of the curriculum
- A teacher who has high expectations of achievement and behaviour, who is able to motivate all learners
- A team player, able to collaborate and contribute to curriculum planning and the life of the school
- Confident and competent with IT
- Enthusiastic, ambitious and able to show initiative
The school can offer:
- Children who are happy, enthusiastic learners
- A collaborative team, working with our forward-thinking
- Dedicated and highly skilled teachers who will welcome and support a new team member
- Models of excellent practice in teaching and learning
- Access to on-going, high quality professional development
- Support from our phase leaders and leadership team
The role is full time and initially on long term supply, starting in February 2018, but can go permanent. NQTs are welcome to apply.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Will at Academics.
- Primary Teacher
- Year 5
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job