Primary Teacher - Birmingham - September 2018 - Permanent
* NQT's and experienced teachers are invited to apply to this fabulous school. *
Are you a trainee Primary Teacher looking for your first permanent positon in a supportive, visionary and consistenlty improving primary school?
Maybe you're an experienced teacher who is looking for a new challenge and would welcome the opportunity to take on a TLR?
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, and would welcome opportunities without the hassle of applications, then do not delay!
Click 'apply' and send your CV to Jamie at i-teachers or call for a friendly & confidential chat to discuss your requirements and how I can support you.
- Permanent position from September 2018, possibly earlier
- Two-form 'good' primary school
- Key Stage preference taken into account at this stage
- Central Birmingham location - easy access by public trasport and rail links
- Successful primary school, vastly improving year on year
- Extensive CPD and fantastic NQT induction
- Shortlisting on an ongoing basis - don't delay your application
- Collaborative planning & coaching for those who would benefit from bespoke CPD
- TLR opportunity for the right Teacher
Primary Teacher - Person Specification:
For this Primary Teacher position you will need to be an effective communicator who can engage and inspire the students in your primary class whom you will be responsible for.
You must be able to work as a team as you will be expected to collaboratively plan with your year group partner, sharing ideas and strategies when appropriate. If you have a preference for EYFS, KS1 or KS2 this will be taken in to account if you are successful.
This school are really looking for enthusiastic and driven Teachers to join their school and bring new ideas and opportunties for their children.
Primary Teacher - School Information:
This Primary teacher position is located in an inner-city area of Birmingham with easy access from surrounding areas.
Any prior experience teaching EAL students is beneficial for this role, but not necessarily essential as excellent training and support will be given, as well as a highly trained cohort of support staff to lead interventions and classroom support.
You will have access to a co-planning model, giving you more opportunities to become creative with your classes and bring the best out of your children.
The school has been rapidly improving in recent years and aspires to become one of the best schools with the dedication of supportive and ambitious primary teachers, starting with an excellent Primary teacher addition for September. Could this be you?
If this Primary Teacher position sounds like the role you have been looking for, then click 'apply' to send your CV to Jamie at i-teachers.