Primary Teacher (Lower Key Stage 2)
- Lower Key Stage 2 position
- Tower Hamlets borough
- Part time role (4 days)
- Temp to perm contract
A 1 form entry primary school based in the central location of Tower Hamlets are looking for an outstanding practitioner to join their friendly and inclusive team from February 2018. The school are looking for a primary teacher for a Lower Key Stage 2 class and the role will be part time (up to 4 days per week) and will continue until the end of the academic year when a permanent contract can be offered.
The ideal primary teacher will have:
- Teaching qualification (QTS)
- Relevant Primary Teaching experience in the UK
- Good understanding of the primary national curriculum
- Ability to plan and assess inspiring and challenging sessions
- Excellent behaviour management skills
You will be supported by an outstanding Teaching Assistant who has been with the class since they were in the infant section and has an excellent relationship with all students. The school has recently been graded as Good by Ofsted with high praise for the senior leadership team and the behaviour of pupils at all times across the school.
This school can offer the successful primary teacher:
- Excellent leadership with opportunities for career progression
- The opportunity to become a permanent member of staff from September 2018
- Children who enjoy learning and display excellent behaviour
- An excellent central location in a buzzing and vibrant area of London
- Excellent transport links to the school
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor of Education or PGCE with experience teaching primary aged students, ideally within the Lower Key Stage 2 phase. You must also be able to provide us with 2 years' worth of referee details.
If you are interested in this role then please send your CV through to Jo @ Reeson Education for the chance of an immediate interview!