Empowering Learning are recruiting a strong Primary qualified teacher in Leicestershire. The school is a two-form entry with easily accessible train and bus routes in close proximity. The school has recently been graded as 'Good' by OFSTED.
The successful teacher should be able to:
- Put pupils at the forefront of education;
- Make a difference to the teaching and learning in the school;
- Work closely with other members of staff and senior leadership team;
- Have a proven track record of successful Key Stage 2 teaching;
- Be motivated to make use of the school's facilities and provisions.
The school is a two-form entry school, with a teaching assistant in each class, so there will be opportunity to collaborate and share planning with other teachers in the same year group as you.
The school can offer:
- A supportive team of staff and school leaders;
- Fantastically behaved pupils who are keen to learn;
- Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff, parents and governors;
- Tailored CPD opportunities including coaching and mentoring to further your career;
- Fantastic resources and facilities, including an extensive outdoor provision.
The position will be available on a temporary basis to start with, however there is an option to become permanent after a trial period.
Empowering Learning can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay;
- Continued support throughout the placement;
- DBS refunded after working for a qualifying number of days.
The position is suitable for NQTs and experienced teachers alike, so we invite you to tell us your experiences.
Start date: October 2018 or earlier
Role: Primary teacher
Call Amrita on:
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'