We are working on behalf of a school in Whitehaven to recruit an teacher for a temporary long term role.
They require a Part Time time Year 5 Teacher from to job share a role, starting ASAP.
The school would like a Teacher who:
- Recent teaching experience in a KS2 classroom.
- Has high expectations of all pupils
- Passionate about supporting pupils reaching there potential
- Hard working with excellent planning and marking skills
- Have QTS or equivalent recognised UK qualifications
- Have a good knowledge of the current National Curriculum
- Be flexible, adaptable and well organised
- Have good strong classroom management
M2 are an established Education Agency who's consultants have long standing relationships with schools throughout the county.
The posts are subject to an enhanced DBS Certificate being carried out as well as satisfactory references and applications will be considered from NQTs as well as more experienced teachers.
M2 Education offers:
• Very competitive daily rates of pay
• An honest and upfront approach from an experienced dedicated team.
• All M2 Education staff take great pride in providing a quality service to our schools and candidates.
If you feel that you this role is something that you would like to be considered for then please either e-mail your CV to us at M2 Education or call Nicola Hale for a chat.
M2 Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in consistently placing fully qualified teachers, nursery nurses and teaching assistants into positions across both the North West and North East of England. M2 Education is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'