Primary Teacher - KS2 teacher Salford
Are you a Primary school teacher with an excellent knowledge of the primary curriculum looking for your next role? Are you on the lookout for KS2 teaching opportunities in Salford? Contact Tradewind today!
The Headteacher at our partner school in Salford are looking for an inspiring and engaging KS2 class teacher to join their dedicated team. A KS2 teacher is required from October half term to Christmas at the earliest to cover long term sick leave. As a KS2 teacher at this wonderful school, you will benefit from an above market pay rate based on your experience and skills.
This Ofsted rated 'Good' primary school have a staff team who approach education with an aim to enthuse a love of learning in all their pupils. The school's approach allows the children to develop academically and socially in a safe and stimulating environment. Alongside this, excellent resources are utilised during the school day, encouraging the children to realise their potential and achieve the best possible outcomes.
As for the wider community, parents are actively encouraged to engage in their child's learning and support this at home. To support parents, the teachers have an open-door policy.
As one of the KS2 teachers you will work collaboratively with colleagues to develop a curriculum and structure that promotes the children's ability to learn independently whilst maintaining their love for learning. You will also be responsible for:
- Assessing, tracking, and reporting on the pupil's attainment and personal development
- Build strong working relationships with your partner teacher and other class teachers
- Establishing positive and supportive relationships with parents and carers
- Encouraging pupils to express their opinions, thoughts and feelings
- Set high expectations for pupil behaviour.
- Provide a caring and supportive learning environment based on mutual respect.
We are looking for applicants who have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent organisational skills
- A commitment to child development and learning
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- The right to work in the U.K
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as KS2 teacher in Salford Or for more information about the role, contact Rupert on or
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
- Primary Teacher - KS2 teacher Salford
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'