Primary Teacher (KS2) -Science or Geography specialists - Experienced or NQT - September 2018
Are you a Primary Teacher looking for a role where you can use your expertise in your specialist subject of Science or Geography?
Are you a Primary NQT looking for a post within an Outstanding school in South West London?
Are you an experienced teacher looking to taken on extra responsibility, focussing on a particular specialism?
Clarus Education are working with an Outstanding Primary school in Central London (Westminster)/ South West, and they are hiring a KS2 Teacher for September. This fantastic 2 form entry school is very popular and oversubscribed.
With a diverse pupil catchment, this is an Inner London Primary Teacher vacancy, and the Head Teacher is interviewing now!
**£100 Placement Bonus for all Permanent Teaching posts for September 2018**
***Formal interviews & observations will be held over the next 2 weeks so apply today for this Primary Teacher (KS2) post to be immediately considered!***
Primary Teacher (KS2) - Person:
- Primary Teacher - KS2
- Must be a Geography or a Science specialist (ie hold a degree in one of those subjects)
- Fully qualified Teacher - UK QTS
- Exceeding all teaching standards
- If an NQT- making excellent progress in teacher training
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Extensive subject knowledge - especially in Science or Geography
Primary Teacher (KS2) - Role:
- Primary Class Teacher - KS2
- NQT or experienced
- Responsibility and TLR available
- Specialist role- using specialism
- Science/Geography responsibility - possibly RE, PE
- Class teacher post (KS2)
- Inner London UPS/UPS + TLR
Primary Teacher (KS2) - School:
- Outstanding Primary school
- Experienced and successful Head teacher
- Supportive and approachable
- Great induction for NQTs
- Excellent progression opportunities
- 2 form entry
- 2 min walk to underground station
- Very popular location - Inner London borough of Westminster - South West
To be considered for this exciting Primary Teacher (KS2) post please apply by sending your CV to Natalie at Clarus Education. If shortlisted, you will be contacted within 24 hours.