Primary Teacher - KS2 - January 2022 - Hillingdon
Primary Teacher - KS2
Medium sized 3-form inclusive primary school in Hillingdon seeking a full time Y5 class teacher from January 2022.
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a KS2 Primary Teacher to join this Good Primary based in Hayes, Hillingdon. This is a full-time role and the salary will be outer London scale £30,480 - £41,483, pro-rata.
This Primary School has a values-based ethos that is evident and experienced by all who visit. As a values-based school they promote their core values of respect, responsibility, perseverance, friendship, and honesty.
The school can provide:
- An environment that is friendly, welcoming, and professional
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated colleagues
- Supportive senior leadership that can identify development opportunities
- Excellent opportunity to work across the primary academies
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
To join us and be successful in this KS2 Primary Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of KS2 Teacher. Or for more information you can contact Ayaz Ahmed on /
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'