Clarus Education are actively looking to recruit a qualified Primary Key Stage 1 Teacher for a Year 1 Class. Staring September 2017, this full time and permanent post, will see you join a hugely popular 2 form entry primary school in North London; graded consistently as 'Outstanding’.
The head teacher of this fantastic Primary School is looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and creative KS1 Teacher to join her team; ideally someone with a good understanding of the Early Years framework to best support the transition of pupils from Reception into Year 1.
The head teacher welcomes applications from both NQT’s and experienced Primary Teachers. Early applications are advised with interviews and observations will be held over the next 2 weeks, ahead of the Easter break.
Read on to find out more & APPLY TODAY…!!
- Primary Teacher - Key Stage 1
- Vacancy within Year 1
- Excellent Support & CPD Opportunities
- Access to state of the art facilities & resources
- Full Time - Permanent School Contract
- September 2017 start
- MPS 1 - 6 - London Weighting
- Qualified Teachers ONLY - UK QTS a MUST
- Experienced Teachers & NQTs welcome to apply
- Good to Outstanding Observations
- Key Stage 1 experience required!
- Good understanding of the EYFS Framework to support transition from Reception
- Creative approach to teaching and learning
- Genuine Team Player
- Positive & Enthusiastic Individual
- 'Outstanding’ graded Primary School
- 2 Form Entry - Nursery to Year 6
- Diverse pupil population
- Excellent SLT in place
- Fantastic School Site & Newly Refurbished Facilities
- Various after school clubs on offer: Sport, Chess, Languages, Dance
- North London - Borough of Barnet
- 2 Mins Walk - Northern Line & Staff Parking available
If you are actively seeking a permanent KS1 Teacher post in North London, this is the IDEAL opportunity. APPLY TODAY, by submitting your full CV and cover letter ASAP.
- Primary Teacher
- KS1 Teacher
- Key Stage 1 Teacher
- Year 1 Teacher
- Year 1 Class Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job