Are you thinking about returning to your teaching career? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Class People are the leading education recruitment company in the South West, which has developed a long working relationship with schools in Swindon and its surroundings.
At the moment we are experiencing a high volume of day to day, Ad-Hoc work and a constant influx of long term and permanent teaching positions.
We are currently looking to speak with people who have at least 6 moths experience within the education sector and are looking for either full time or part time employment
Roles we are working on:
- Year 3 Primary Teacher– full time- Easter start
- Early Years Teacher- full time- Easter start
- Short term supply- full time, all week ( confirmed week by week)
- Day to day supply- flexible hours and day (there is a possibility for full weeks of day to day supply)
- a QTS, NQT or equivalent
- a genuine passion for working with children
- the ability to work off your own initiative and the ability to work well within a team
- a clean, valid DBS certificate (or be prepared to apply for one)
- at least two professional references that can cover your work experience within school settings
Benefits of working with Class People:
- Competitive rates of pay depending on the placements (supply/ long terms).
- Guarantee scheme
- Support of a dedicated Consultant
- Recommend a friend scheme- Get £100 Love2Shop vouchers when a friend has worked with us for 12 days or more
- The opportunity to enhance your skill set and work in a variety of settings.
- Continued Professional development Training
- 24 hour support and service
To apply for primary school positions please e-mail your CV to or give us a call today on .
I look forward to meeting with you
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job