Primary Teacher - KS1 (Yr 1) or KS2 (Yr 4) - North London - Outstanding Primary School
If you are a qualified Primary Teacher, actively looking to secure a permanent KS1 or KS2 position for September 2018, ideally within a leading North London Primary School - READ ON & APPLY TODAY!!
Clarus Education are actively working alongside an OUTSTANDING Catholic Primary School, to help recruit a talented and passionate Primary Teacher for either Year 1 or Year 4.
This is a full-time and permanent position, starting in September 2018. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly outstanding teaching team, with an established and supportive SLT in place; who have worked hard to create an excellent learning environment supporting a diverse pupil community.
This position is open to experienced class teachers ONLY. ALL applicants MUST have 1-2 years’ experience as a minimum, with a proven track record of Good to outstanding practice.
The school and SLT will be looking to formally interview and observe after the Easter break - immediate applications are advised!!
PERSON:Who are the school looking for?
- Qualified Primary Teacher
- UK QTS is a MUST!
- KS1 or KS2 specialist required!
- 1-2 years’ primary teaching experience (MPS 2+) required!
- Overseas trained primary teachers welcome (Youth Mobility or Ancestry VISA ONLY)
- Passionate, positive & engaging primary teacher required!
- Firm understanding of the primary curriculum
- Excellent subject knowledge required!
- Ability to differentiate effectively - high % EAL (inner city catchment)
ROLE:What will your role include?
- Primary Teacher - KS1 or KS2
- Year 1 or Year 4
- Deliver fun & engaging lessons - consistently Good to Outstanding
- Excellent support & CPD on offer
- Outstanding teaching team - share best practice
- Support the schools’ catholic ethos
- Become part of the family - brilliant team focus
- Full Time & Permanent Contract
- September 2018 start
- Salary: MPS 2-6 - Inner London (£30,155 - £39,006)
SCHOOL:Where could you be working?
- OUTSTANDING graded Catholic Primary School
- Lowest Staff absenteeism in the borough
- 1 form entry - Nursery to Year 6
- Established SLT in place - excellent reputation
- Welcoming & supportive team culture
- Lovely school site - based 5mins from multiple public transport links
- Zone 2 - Overground, Jubilee & Bakerloo lines
This is a fantastic, Outstanding graded Primary School, set within one of London’s MOST popular boroughs (Camden) - DO NOT MISS OUT!
To Apply - Get in touch today, by submitting your up to date CV and cover letter.
If shortlisted, we will be in touch within 24-48hrs to discuss your application.
Primary Teacher - KS1 (Yr) or KS2 (Yr 4) - North London - Outstanding Primary School
- Primary School
- Primary Teacher
- KS1 Teacher
- Class Teacher
- KS2 Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job