Reed are working collaboratively with schools in the Kirklees area to provide teachers with the opportunity to undertake supply work in the primary sector. With Europe’s largest job site and the UK’s biggest office network, Reed are looking for more passionate and dedicated candidates to join our team to fulfil the ever-growing demands from schools. You will be able to work full time or part time with roles ranging from daily bookings to long term assignments.
If you possess the following we would be very interested in hearing from you:
• Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in the UK.
• Have recurrent work experience in Primary School teaching.
• Are comfortable working in a plethora of school environments.
• Have outstanding behaviour management skills.
• Have an unblemished work history showing no safeguarding issues.
Reed Education can offer the following commodities:
• Excellent pay rates.
• A refer yourself bonus scheme meaning that once you work 20 days for us you will receive a £100 bonus.
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment.
• Interview advice and support throughout your time working with us.
• Access to additional CPD.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and checkable work references. If you meet the aforementioned criteria then please submit your CV for our consideration. Upon receipt, we will be in contact within 48 business hours. We look forward to hearing from you.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job