Primary Teacher (Key Stage 1)
- Key Stage 1 Class Teacher
- Zone 1 location
- ASAP start
- Full time role
A lovely Primary school based in Zone 1 are looking for an excellent primary teacher for one of their Key Stage 1 classes. This will be a full time role until the end of the academic year and will be offered on a timesheet basis initially but can be extended to a permanent contract in July 2018 for the right candidate.
The school can offer the successful Primary Teacher:
- A commitment to Continuous Professional Development
- Ideal central location with excellent public transport links
- Support and challenge with all leaders
- Children who are eager and enthusiastic to learn with good behaviour
- Dynamic learning climate with a warm friendly feel
The ideal Key Stage 1 (KS1) teacher will:
- Be Innovative, passionate about teaching and with a 'can do' attitude
- Have strong subject knowledge and experience teaching the Key Stage 1 phase
- Effective behaviour management skills
- A consistently Good and Outstanding classroom practitioner
- A team player with energy, stamina and fresh ideas
- Someone with creativity and flair in their lesson planning
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor of Education or PGCE, with experience as a class teacher or within teaching placements, preferably within Key Stage 1. You must also be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity to carve your career as a Primary Teacher in Key Stage 1 within a lovely central London based school, this could be the job for you.
Please contact Jo @ Reeson Education ASAP with your CV and chance for an immediate interview.