- MPS 1-6 dependent upon experience
- April/September start
- Possible TLR
- Leadership opportunities available
- NQTs are welcome to apply
A 'Good’ School in Bexley is looking to appoint experienced and outstanding EYFS, KS1 and KS2 class teachers who will motivate, inspire and enable our pupils to achieve the best they can. The School is part of a trust with another Bexley School, the partnership provides exciting and rewarding opportunities for staff and pupils.
You will be:
• An excellent practitioner
• have high expectations of yourself and pupils
• be willing to go the extra mile
• be able to work with colleagues
• be able to build good working relationships with parents.
The School can offer:
• Enthusiastic children who want to learn
• Outstanding CPD support and practice for excellence
• A friendly, supportive and dedicated staff team
• Caring staff who are dedicated to learning and to supporting each other
If you would like to know more about the schools we work with please send your CV to Jodie @ JBD Recruitment or call in to discuss roles we currently have.
Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- Qualified Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job