Primary Teacher - Intervention post
MILK Education have been approached by a school in the Liverpool area who are looking to appoint an experienced Teacher to join their team .The role will involve providing groups and 1-to-1 session to support pupils with preparation of SATs and another groups for booster lessons for core subjects
They are seeking an Teacher to start as soon as possible
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Primary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
In interested, please click 'apply’ below and one of our dedicated consultants, Nicola Stewart will get in touch to discuss the opportunity
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job