Are you looking for a new challenge in September? Have you experience teaching either Key Stage 1 or 2? Maybe you are an NQT looking to start your Induction year?
I am looking for an excellent primary teacher to join the staff team of one of our primary schools in Plymouth. This is an inspiring school who continue to work towards a shared vision of providing the children with a primary experience that everybody wants to be involved in.
The school is looking for a teacher who...
* is committed to promoting high standards of learning and behaviour
* adapts teaching and learning to meet the needs of all children
* enjoys working as a member of a team
* has aspirations both for themselves and for the children
They can offer:
* great children who are enthusiastic and keen to learn
* an incredibly friendly and supportive staff team
* a commitment to your continued professional development
* Free onsite parking
* Engaging children who want to learn
* Ongoing training and support
* A welcoming and forward thinking school
* Excellent CPD opportunities
* An exciting curriculum
* Pay to scale
* Responsible for maximising the learning of KS1 & KS2 pupils
* Ensuring each child is fully supported and engaged with
* Working closely with the SLT team and other primary teachers
* Ensuring a high standard of teaching and delivery of an exciting curriculum
* Representing the established school in a professional manor
* Having a close eye for detail in all that you do
If you're passionate about delivering high-quality teaching, and have exceptional drive and ambition to get the best out of each student, please apply now or call Helen for further details.
- Primary Teacher