Full time Class Teacher or NQT, for January 2019
Salary: Teacher Main Scale 1 - 6
Class Teacher or NQT to start in January 2019 or sooner if possible
Academics are working with a vibrant School in Barnet North London serving a richly diverse community. The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, tenacious, positive and inspirational teacher or NQT to join our fantastic staff and become part of a team that is committed to providing the very best opportunities for all our children.
We are looking for a candidate who
- is keen to make a positive contribution to the education of many children
- can support and develop the school ethos with children, parents, staff and governors
- is a team player with strong interpersonal skills and a sense of fun
The school have high expectations of their children and staff; you will lead a class of children to academic success by offering creative and innovative teaching and learning solutions whilst helping them grow as individuals.
They can offer:
- Children who are keen to learn and strive to achieve their best
- A well organised and well led induction programme and staff team
- A creative, innovative and values based curriculum
- A supportive leadership team
- Good opportunities for CPD
- A warm positive working environment where everyone is valued
- NQT's will receive tailored, on-going training to help ensure you are the best teacher you can be and help facilitate your next steps.
In line with recent legislation, applicants must have a command of spoken English that is sufficient to effectively carry out duties of the role.
If you would like to apply please contact Mathew Campbell on or email your updated CV to
It is essential that you have a QTS to be considered for the role
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application.
- day to day
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'