Primary Teacher Frome
Supply Primary Teacher
Are you available immediately & willing to work in picturesque settings?
We have a fantastic cluster of village primary's looking for supply teachers to cover adhoc sickness and shortfalls based in the mid/ north Somerset areas. Covering supply assignments across different locations within the local area. The role enables you to be flexible with regards to the amount of hours you wish to work, whilst enabling you to build good working relationships with a small number of schools that you will be supporting.
Benefits of working for Randstad;
- Large client network - We are currently working with over 60 schools in the local area so we can find a school that suits you
- Flexible working shifts to suit your work life balance
- Free access to CPD/Training events such as Team Teach courses which will help you stand out in the current market
- 24/7 on call access so we can ensure you get out to work as soon as possible
- Specialist market knowledge so we can find the right match for you
Whether you're looking to work on a day to day basis to work around your other commitments or you're looking for something long term for continuity, we can help you.
- Primary Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job