Are you a professional, engaging and motivated primary school teacher? Are you able to create fun and informative lessons for young learners and looking for a new challenge in Bradford? If so we have the role to suit your needs.....
A qualified primary teacher is needed on a floating basis at a Primary School in Bradford, you will need to be flexible to work across all year groups and experiened in delivering all areas of the national curriculum.
To be successful in this role you will need:
* To be able to make lessons fun and informative to the tune of the curriculum
* Be a qualified teacher with QTS
* Be flexible and adaptable
* Be motivated towards making a difference to the education of young learners
The successful candidate will also gain these great benefits for the future by registering with CER Leeds:
- Great rates of pay ranging from £115 - £160
- Hours to suit you
- A dedicated and supportive consultant
- The option of short or long term placements with a view to permanent work
- Career progression
If you are a committed, willing and positive teacher and feel you would enjoy this type of role then do not hesitate to contact Daisy Pattison at CER Leeds or apply online today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'