Primary Teacher - Eastleigh - Key Stage 1
Are you a Primary Teacher who wants to impart life long learning skills?
Can you inspire success, confidence and responsibility?
Yes? Then read on...
As the Key Stage 1 Teacher for this Eastliegh Infant School, you will use the children's own interests to engage learning and be part of enriching the teaching by facilitating surprises, visits and performances. Your goal will be to deliver an irresistible curriculum that encourages them to be inspired, challenged and engaged, and your success will support this Infant School's goal of 'Growing and Learning Together..........To Be the Best we Can Be'.
The school can offer:
- Well behaved children: More time for teaching, less time spent on behaviour management
- Strong team: Highly experienced team will support you to achieve your potential
- Flexibility: The school believes in a healthy work/life balance and will help you achieve that
Not everyone can be a Primary Teacher. To be seriously considered for the role, please ensure you have the following, in regards to:
- Experience: Fully qualified teacher with recent UK teaching experience (within last 5 years)
- Skills: Ability to create a stimulating learning environment and communicate effectively with colleagues
- Characteristics: Passionate about helping children learn and develop
Want to hear more? APPLY NOW to Will at Academics!
- Primary Teacher