Primary Teacher - DUDLEY - September 2018
Are you hard working, passionate about educating children and looking for a new challenge?
My client is the Headteacher of a small Infant and Junior school near Brierley Hill, Dudley. The school are looking for a primary teacher with ambition who will 'hit the ground running'. The school were rated 'good' recently by Ofsted but are looking to gain 'outstanding' by having a team who all work together to strive for success. The role is to start in January/February 2018 but could start before if the ideal candidate is available; this offers a longer hand over period with the teacher who is retiring.
This role 'Primary Teacher - DUDLEY - September 2018' is based in Brierley Hill, Dudley
Ideal candidate for role of Primary Teacher - DUDLEY - September 2018
- A committed, inspirational Teacher with high standards and expectations to work within our supportive team.
- Have experience teaching key stage 2
- Be highly motivated and determined to make a real difference to the lives of our children.
- Be driven to raising standards with a drive for outstanding pupil attainment and progress.
- Be creative and hardworking and ready to engage children across the entire curriculum.
In return you will receive excellent CPD opportunities and be a part of a warm and experienced team
This vacancy could close early if the response rate is overwhelming
If you feel you meet the criteria for this role then please contact Shabnam on . Alternatively, please email your interest and CV to